Owner Operator partnership opportunities available: What can SRT do for your CDL-A truck driver busi
- Competitive earnings
- Unlimited earned time off
- High-capacity miles
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Fuel surcharge every week
- $1,000 referral bonus for operators who lease to SRT
Additional O/O truck driver advantages include:
- Tire discounts & paid reefer fuel
- Paid fuel taxes, base plates, permits, tolls, scales, Transflo & IFTA
- Liability & cargo insurance
- No forced dispatch
- Stop & detention pay
- No trailer rental or Qualcomm fees
- 99% no-touch freight
- Paid loading, unloading, pallets & faxes
- Orientation travel reimbursement
- PrePass Plus available
- Trailer trade every 5 years
What do we mean when we say UNLIMITED EARNED TIME OFF?
Stay out as long as you’d like and keep accumulating time off, there’s no limit ever! Ask your recruiter for details!
Whether you’re an independent contractor, or a small fleet owner, SRT has the freight to keep your profits rolling. Contact us today to learn more about owner operator opportunities!
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- 6 months’ recent experience if you own your own truck
- Must have held current CDL-A for 2 years
- At least 21 years of age
- Have a good driving record
- Pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
Other restrictions & qualifications apply – ask recruiter for details!