Paid training and truck driver jobs for CDL-A graduates
4 weeks of paid training at $450/week
Receive paid on-the-job instruction. SRT provides approximately 4 weeks of paid training at $450/week to start for recent grads. You’ll be on the road to a rewarding new career with CDL-A truck driver opportunities that offer paid training, unlimited earned home time and more! Once you’ve upgraded to a solo driver position, you’ll receive a raise plus all the benefits of being a company truck driver at SRT:
- Tuition reimbursement – ask for details!
- Competitive weekly pay: 29¢ per mile to 40¢ per mile
- Unlimited earned time off
- Generous Bonuses:
- Top Miles Bonus: 10¢ for all miles over 9.750 within delivery month; no refused or late loads during bonus month; completed safety modules; and no chargeable accidents.
- HazMat and Tanker Endorsement Bonus: 5¢ per mile for both.
- Fuel bonus: Up to 2¢/mile
- Driver Referral Bonus: Spread the word to earn extra cash – no limits!
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k & paid vacation
- Late-model Kenworth & Freightliner equipment
- Pet policy & rider program
- And, more!
Contact Southern Refrigerated Transport recruiters to learn more about student graduate CDL-A truck driver opportunities!
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must have valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must have CDL-A
- Must be 21 years old - minimum
- DWI/DUI must be 5 years old (no CDL at the time)